Doctor Who

Doctor Who
Susan, he's behind you!

Sunday 15 May 2011

Doctor Who Confidential

Just to add- only just got round to watching Doctor Who confidential and it was so amazing this week. as writers me and Claire were just mesmorised by Neil Gaiman actually reading his script so poetically and reading it inside the TARDIS!

It was an interesting look at TARDIS past and the relationship explored in the episode we saw on Sat. The clips of previous Doctor's and their TARDIS' was every who fan's dream, in fact when I saw Ian Chesterton's face and heard his voice declare 'why it's a poilcebox, what's it doing here?' I was so excited at seeing the continuity of the entire 48 years of Who and when Neil Gaiman referred to the junkyard being the 'Totter's Lane of the end of the universe' I wanted to reach into the TV and hug him.  Now I'm going to sigh and be jealous and just hope one day that I can get one of my scripts, on the programme I love more than I love most people. lol.

Be seeing you...

No comments:

Post a Comment