Doctor Who

Doctor Who
Susan, he's behind you!

Thursday 26 May 2011

Favourite Doctors

Ok, so i'm not one of those fans who hates one of the Doctor's, I actually like them all and think they all have their merits. I don't think it's cool to hate David Tennant or cool to like Tom Baker and I like them all. Obviously I have faves, my four favourites are:
1.

Good Old first Doctor who doesn't get enough credit for being the creator of the character. He isn't just grouchy, he's also sweet, stubborn, hilarious and an anti-hero.

2.
Ten made me fall in love with Doctor Who again (and not because he's good looking) but because he was exciting, funny, verbal and enthusiastic.

3.
I just love Two, he's so sweet and funny, he has an excellent rapport with companions particularly Jamie and he's great.

4.
I've really started to appreaciate Nine recently and come to love him, he reminds me a bit of the first Doctor and I love his mysterious quality and rather moody nature and wish he'd been in one more series.

Then I like equally: Tom Baker, Matt Smith, Sylvester McCoy, Peter Davison.
then equally: Jon Pertewee, Colin Baker, Paul McGann (although I've seen little of the last two)

Anyway, the Doctor is the Doctor no matter what his personality or face and I love all of his regenerations and him travelling forever in his TARDIS.



No comments:

Post a Comment