Doctor Who

Doctor Who
Susan, he's behind you!

Saturday 14 May 2011

Two hours ish to Doctor Who

Katie- So, Doctor Who is on episode four of six out of the first block of eppys, what will tonight bring?

Claire- Hopefully something better than last week, I mean it was ok but I always expect more of Doctor Who.

K- Basically neither of us would really be swept up by Pirate stuff, I used to love them but Pirates of the Carribbean kinda bores me and as a fan of the 60's who era it just wasn't suspensful enough...

C- I want it so badly to be brilliant.

K- I'm loving the way this series looks but I'm preferring the way it looks to the actual storytelling, isn't that the wrong way round for Doctor Who?

C- yep. I hope Rory does something amazing so we're all like 'yes Rory is awesome and as capable as Amy.'

K- And I hope he doesn't die again...hey one thing we both wish Rory would do.

K- dress like this all the time!

C- YES...and so lets get ready for tonights episode as in need dinner first!

K- you do realise we are gonna get great Doctor who and then the family want to watch the Eurovision song contest.

C- I mite wear eat plugs.

K- you'd still have to look at Jedward.

C- Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment